Thursday, May 26, 2011

Packing for Vacation

Ever have one of those days where you're exhausted but too excited to sleep?  That would be me right now.  :)

Almost all of tomorrow has been devoted to shopping, cleaning, visiting, making final plans, and lots of driving.  Tomorrow we pack the last minute stuff, load up the car, and head for the New Braunsfel area for a long weekend with friends.

Right now though, I need some down time to settle this overloaded brain.  I've got Randy Travis on my playlist, Ministry of Motherhood and my Bible beside me, and I'm ready to spend some quiet time with the Lord, thanking him for the opportunity we've been blessed to have.

Follow me on FB if you want to see our vacation pictures. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...