Friday, May 27, 2011

GMG W2D4-5

Thursday - Proverbs 14:1

S - A wise woman builds her home, but a foolish woman tears it down with her own hands.

O - We are wise when we build our home on God's word; foolish when we focus on the world.

A - Practice the word of God in my home so my kids will grow up in it and do the same.

P - Lord, help me be wise and build my home and my children on your word and your promises.


Friday - Proverbs 31:26-28

S - When she speaks, her words are wise, and she gives instructions with kindness. She carefully watches everything in her household and suffers nothing from laziness.  Her children stand and bless her. Her husband praises her.

O - God says we are to speak with wisdom and kindness to build up our family. We should keep ourselves busy in our home and not be lazy.  To be lazy is to be disobedient to God's will for me as a wife!

A - Think before I speak. Start 31 Days to Clean when I get back from vacation. No more excuses!

P - Oh God, you know this  is an area I struggle with greatly. There's always something better to do than clean!  But this is against your plans for me as a wife.  Help me, Father, learn to be obedient and care for my family and home the way you call me to.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...