Wednesday, May 25, 2011

GMG W2D2-3

Tuesday - Matthew 28:19-20

S - Therefore, go and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit. Teach these new disciples to obey all the commands I have given you. And be sure of this: I am with you always, even to the end of the age.

O - Jesus says we're to disciple everyone, everywhere, but we can't do it without a relationship with the Lord and having accepted Christ as our Savior, and being filled with the Holy Spirit.  He's always here for us. We need to do what he says to do.

A - Make my relationship with the Lord my #1 priority. Pray for a refreshing of the Spirit within me. Study God's word and obey his commands.

P - Father, I pray for repentance of anything I did yesterday not becoming to your name. Lord, I pray you open my eyes and soften my heart to your desires in my life. Open my soul to the Spirit, Lord, and grant me wisdom to understand your word. Create in me a clean heart, O Lord, and renew a right spirit within me.

'Cause I don't want to live like I don't care
I don't want to say another empty prayer
Oh, I refuse
To sit around and wait for someone else
To do what God has called me to do myself
Oh, I could choose
Not to move but I refuse
Wednesday - Luke 6:40

S - Students are not greater than their teacher. But the student who is fully trained will become like the teacher.

O - We'll never be as perfect as Jesus, but we can be like him to others.

A - Study and know the word! Learn 1 new memory verse each week. Keep up with my daily readings.

P - Lord, I thank you for the promise I can be like you! Help me remember that promise when worldly things distract me. Help me teach my boys to follow you, for you desire our obedience.
Awake my soul prepare an entrance for Your glory
And let my heart become a throne for You to dwell
And when I need Your Holy Spirit more than life itself
Then Christ is formed in me

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...