Sunday, April 10, 2011

Praying for my sons - week 1 link up

This week has been a challenge for me.  I have been challenged at work by an extremely busy scheduled that left me little time to stop and pray.  I have been challenged at home with disobedient and neglectful children that leave me tired and frustrated. I have been challenged by my own problems, by situations not entirely within my control that pull my focus to myself instead of my responsibilities.
Always be joyful. Never stop praying. Be thankful in all circumstances, for this is God’s will for you who belong to Christ Jesus. 1 Thes 5:16-18
But in this, I have been disobedient and neglectful.  I must stop letting these situations interfere with time spent on my knees in prayer for my boys.  It is my duty to them and to my Lord as their mother.

1 comment:

  1. "it is not happiness that makes us grateful, but gratefulness that makes us happy"
    I gave you a little something at my blog...
    http://coffeelovinmom.blogspot.com/2011/04/somebody-thinks-im-stylin.html

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...