Sunday, April 3, 2011

April 3in30 Goals

Earlier today I stumbled upon Ashley's 3in30 post challenging readers to pick 3 goals each month to tackle.  Since it sounded like a great way to get some things done around here with a little more focus than normal, I signed up for April.

I now give you my April goals.  Come back each Friday for an update on my progress.

  1. Finish cleaning closets and dressers to weed out the things that are unworn and then donate them to charity.
  2. Clean out my craft cart and rid it of the junk so I can use it for crafts again.
  3. Identify favorite recipes and get them typed up so we can work towards meal planning.

2 comments:

  1. I am trying to clean out and organize my dresser and closet. Good luck to both of us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great goals! I sooooo need to do some Spring cleaning...maybe next month! There are lots of great recipe blogs out there. I hope you find some yummy ones.
    Deanna @ spotlight316ministries.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...