Monday, August 9, 2010

Up early and strange dreams

I woke up sneezing at 4:15am, which was odd enough in itself.  After crawling back into bed, I was afraid I wasn't going to be able to fall back asleep. I know I'm wanting to get up early, but not that early on my day off.  LOL

Once I fell back asleep about 20 minutes later, I had the strangest dream.  People I knew were dancing with their loved ones, but the loved ones (some that have already Graduated to Heaven, some that haven't) were all skeletal zombies.  As I tried to wipe the zombie images from my mind with pleas to God, the scene shifted to me and the zombies in a cemetery. They wanted me to tell them why they all died -- on the same day.  It was then I realized the day they had died was the day the world ended as we know it - the day the Tribulation started.  I freaked out. Was I wrong - was I not Raptured with the rest?  Then I realized some of those closest to me were still here and there is NO WAY they would have been left behind.  As I was brought to that moment of clarity, the scene shifted again to a third person POV, and suddenly everyone I was standing with flashed out of existence in little puffs of white light. Including me.

Then I woke up to my alarm going off and it was 6:30, time to get up.

I've had some really strange dreams before, but I think that one gets the blue ribbon.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...