Saturday, August 7, 2010

Blog Hop '10

Being new to blogging, I had no idea they had blog conferences or carnivals or anything of that sort. I love the idea though! What a great way to make new blogger friends!

Blog Hop '10 is hosted by Pensieve, although I found my way to her from Inspired To Action.

Welcome to Coffee & Caramel, home of myself - Bobbey.  I'm a Christian of 7 years, a wife of (almost) 18, and raising boys ages 16 and 12, as well as an assortment of furbabies, on the Texas Gulf Coast.  I struggle daily to walk the path God has set before me and know I need to share share my trials and tests with like-minded ladies in order to be victorious.  I absolutely love coffee, chocolate, and caramel - preferably mixed together to create something tasty - and spend my time reading, listening to music, or playing computer games. I also cross-stitch and crochet and keep saying I'm going to finish those WIPs soon...  LOL

I can't say that my blog will always be witty or funny or graceful or spiritual, but it is real and I hope God will use it to reach other ladies facing struggles similar to my own.  I hope you'll take the time to look around my site (also a WIP) and come back to visit with me.  You can also follow me on facebook and twitter (@bobbeym).

One more thing before I hop back over to the party to meet some more ladies.  If you're an experienced user of Blogger, I would dearly LOVE some assistance in better customizing my site.  I know HTML but I feel much to restricted by these templates and can't figure out how to do what I want to do.

Have fun at the party and I hope to run in to you again soon!  Feel free to subscribe me!

6 comments:

  1. I had not idea there were "blog conferences" either and I've been blogging for years. :) Welcome aboard the BlogHop! Nice to "meet" you! I'm #217 and here's my URL http://mylifebyblogs.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a big fan of coffee, chocolate and caramel too. Always put caramel in my coffee, actually. It's more dessert than just coffee for me :)

    See you around the hop! :)
    Tiffany
    www.NoOrdinaryHomestead.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! I hopped on over from Blog Hop and I just want to say how nice it is to "meet" you. If you're looking for advice, I'd be happy to help you out offline...I could also recommend some great sites that have free tutorials (that's how I've learned to customize my blog).

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll take the caramel and the chocolate - but gladly leave you the coffee! :) I'm also raising teenagers - talk about the ultimate WIP's! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay for another Texan! I think it's funny that the majority of gals I've 'met' in this blog hop have been Texas gals! Yehaww!

    You can keep the caramel, but I'll fight ya for the coffee and chocolate... especially today!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just HOPPIN by, I am a tea and chocolate fan. Just thought I would come by and say hi. I am #255 the BOTTOM of the hop :(

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...