Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Good morning!

I don't have much to say this morning, mostly for lack of time.

I'm really struggling to get back into a normal routine so I have my quiet time in the mornings.  Mostly though it's my own fault; I'm not settling down for bed until well after 9:30 and then I lay there reading, which usually just keeps me awake if I'm not already exhausted.  

I think I may just need to push through it and drag myself out of bed at 5:00 no matter how tired I am tomorrow.  If nothing else, maybe I'll want to go to sleep early.   Oh wait - can't do it tomorrow b/c I gotta Zumba with my heart-sisters and I don't want to be too tired to miss that.  It's already been over a week since I've seen them and I miss my big sisters!!  {Love you Z & V!!  I wish I could tell you just how much I cherish our time together, but there aren't words in the English language to cover it!}

And of course we can't possibly wake up early on Friday, or Saturday, right?   LOL    I just love how those excuses come so easily all the time.  *sigh*  Really gotta work on this b/c there should be NO EXCUSE to having my quiet time with God.   Right?

In other news, I'm participating in the Seeds of Faith iFellowship and welcome all the new soon-to-be friend to my site!

1 comment:

  1. Hi there,

    I'm Liz from Australia. Just found iFellowship and hope to get into it as well. I hope you enjoy it.

    It's wonderful that Christians from around the world can get together in this way. God is truly amazing.

    All the best,
    Liz

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...