Wednesday, July 27, 2011

FB Fan Pages

On the advice of fellow bloggers, I'm thinking ahead of the game and I did something unexpected.  I created a facebook page for my blog!  I'm working on getting things shifted over but I'm finding it a confusing task.

I've liked a few of my favorite pages, ones that would be relevant to my blog of course, but the wall looks so empty.   I linked the page to my networked blogs account so my posts will transfer over to it, but I don't think I'm going to import any posts.  Seems to me that defeats the purpose of getting more traffic to my site.

If you have a blog page on FB, would you please mind leaving me a comment and a few tips on things I should or shouldn't do with new page?  I promise if you like me I'll like you back.  ;)

You can find the new Coffee & Caramel page here and I hope you'll stop over to LIKE it. :)

2 comments:

  1. I made one for my blog, My Home In The Smokies. I really don't have any advice, I just did it because other bloggers had recommended it. Just to keep it separate from your personal page. :) Have an awesome day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I have one Missional Mama (linked below) which I am slowly building. I just liked your page.

    My advice is just be yourself on there.

    Missional Mama
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Missional-Mama/116403921774212

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...