Friday, June 17, 2011

‘Fess Up Friday

I was reading a new post from Fitness Cheerleader earlier, who shared a link to Running Rachel and her calling for bloggers to ‘Fess Up and Keep It Real on Fridays.  I thought it sounded like a great idea, fun and ...not inspiring, but honest maybe?



I 'fess up to being lazy and sleeping in this week.  I'm not sure I've actually left my bedroom after no less than 5 pushes of the snooze bar, although I must 'fess up that more often it was more like 7-8 snoozes.

I 'fess up to eating a ton of junk food and take out, and hardly exercising this week.  It shows all too well in the fit of my clothes. So not cool.  :(  

I 'fess up that I've been very selfish this week, wanting me time and not wanting to deal with anything. It's been fun to crawl into bed at 9:30 or 10 and read myself to sleep.  

I even 'fess up that I do not want to be up at the crack of dawn on a saturday morning just to have breakfast. I don't mind being up early on saturday if my body wakes up, but as tired as I've been (due to the junky food and no exercise), my body is wanting to recover.  Can't we please do brunch instead??

Okay, so those are my major 'fess ups for the week. What are yours?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...